Long Bay Beaches
The Long Bay community sits on 1,500 feet of waterfront on Paugus Bay of Lake Winnipesaukee. On the northern end of the waterfront are two private sandy beaches with gorgeous views of Paugus Bay, the entrance to the Weirs, and Gunstock and other mountains.
Several additional amenities are available at the beaches:
- a clubhouse for community meetings or private functions;
- a gazebo for shade, reading, or a picnic lunch;
- a parking area for golf carts;
- a playground for the kids;
- a bocce ball court;
- lounge chairs are provided.
Rest room facilities are available at the Clubhouse during the summer (don't forget your key).
The beaches are open to all Long Bay residents and their guests. Please note that there is no lifeguard on duty at either of the beaches, so swim with care. We ask that you follow the beach rules that are posted on the walking path to the beach (see below).
1 of 22